Monday, March 2, 2015

Gosling Stables

About two years ago I left my old barn to follow my coach to her new adventure as a barn owner. I've been with her for years and years! Sheri is my inspiration. So now I am proud to say I ride at Gosling Stables. I am the proud part boarder of Molson Canadian. I've been part boarding him over a year now and I am so happy to have a connection with him like I do. He is a true honest horse that just wants to please! This barn is heaven on earth! Everyone gets along. There's zero drama and we all support each other. Since my fall I've been jumping less because I was scared. I only very recently started jumping courses again. Yet me doing a little single fence at a trot, all the girls were there to cheer me on because we actually care about each other. We want each other to do well. It's such a warm and loving environment. 

Molson and I on a hack. 


Waldo the mini! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey you, nice to see you posting. Great pics!! Sending you a smile :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't mention that we won the best dressed walking group at the christmas parade!! :D best choice to move with sheri, i definitely agree with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete