Friday, June 21, 2013

bear-thday card

I went through my card stockpile and found that I am short on just about everything but Christmas cards. So I decided I'd use the remainder of my recovery time making cards to store away. I made two birthday cards that are very similar to the one I made my dad but small. (A2 card size) Lately I've been obsessed with my cricut so it seemed like a perfect idea.



I just did the normal 1/4 inch border for the papers. Then I went a little crazy with the glossy accents and stickles but oh well. I used glossy accents on the balloons, eyes, nose, and flame. Then stickles on the star, the shirt and the cupcake. I did this for both of the cards.


I thought this was an adorable sentiment on the inside cut with jubilee.








The card on the bottom is kinda a mess up but I'm just going to say that he's floating away with the balloons. ;) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment