Friday, June 21, 2013

four year anniversary!

Well I am just awful at making cards for things I know that I need to make, so really I should be making my dear boyfriend a birthday card because he turns 21 on Canada Day! Instead I made one for our four year anniversary which will be on August 10th! This is just another simple card, nothing fancy but he will love it. :) Please pardon my horrid lighting, my camera just wouldn't work! 

 I used the squirrel on the create-a-critter cartridge cut at 3 inches. I glossy accented the eyes and nose ( finally got some control! Instead of covering everything with it) I cut out "4 years" with jubilee and added that. This is a regular A2 sized card.

On the inside I matted the card and added the sentiment from create-a-critter that says "nuts about u" Jeff knows I love corny, punny things and I'm sure he will shake his head while I laugh but I know he will appreciate the card.
Jeff and I at his dads wedding. I will post more pictures of us and our story closer to the date :) 

Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. What a smile. Could you be any happier?! Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giliian :) So wonderful to see your smile (I have missed you :) !! Your card is awesome, I totally love this sweet squirrel and the sentiment is perfect! Huge hugs, Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are adorable! what a great card--the best kinds are the ones that are home-made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little squirrel -- sweet and adorable card. Great picture too!

    ReplyDelete